We consistently work towards the protection of our customer’s interest. Hence, we offer you an easy and streamlined process to return products, whenever applicable.
1. How do I file a return request?
- You can file a return request from your Shoppocart account. Use the following steps: Sign In -> My Orders -> Request Return
- You can place a Return request within 5 days of order delivery. However, in the case of Damaged/Missing Product, the Return request should be filed within 1 day of delivery.
- Return request will be reviewed by Shoppocart.
- If required, the request will be shared with the merchant for his/her approval.
- After approval, the pickup of the product will be arranged through our courier partners.
- If our reverse pickup service is not available on your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. The courier charges will be reimbursed by Shoppocart.
- After the product is received, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, Replacement or Refund is initiated. Please note that Replacement would depend upon the stock availability with the respective merchant
2. Under what conditions can I return/ replace my product?
- Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases –
- Wrong Product – Wrong color/ size/ style
- Wrong item delivered
- Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning (Not applicable, if the product is under Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product or packaging
- Wrong Quantity – Missing Products/ Parts
- No Invoice/Warranty Received – Available on Electronics only
3. Under what conditions returns/ replacement request will not be accepted?Returns/ Replacement requests will not accepted under following cases –
- If Products are Altered/ Used
- If Product is Returned without Original Packaging (price tags, labels & accessories)
- If Serial Number is tampered
- For Defective product that is covered under Seller/Manufacturer’s Warranty or Reported after 5 days of the Delivery
- For Damaged/Missing product that is reported after 1 day of the delivery
- For Products sold under specific promotions, details of which would be mentioned in the Product page and Terms & Conditions page
4. Which categories are not eligible for returns/ replacement?
- Categories not eligible for returns are as follows :
- Automotive – Car perfume
- Baby care – Nursing covers, diapers and nappies, soothers and teether, feeding related products, baby wipes
- Beauty – Make up, skin care, hair care and personal care products
- Eyewear – Contact Lens
- Garden – Seeds and Live plants
- Grocery and Gourmet – All items included in these categories
- Fashion – Lingerie and innerwear, socks and stockings
- Music, Software and Gaming – All products marked as non-returnable
- Sports & Health – Nutrition and health care, Gym gloves, Gym vests, Gym supports, and elderly care
5. How much time does it take to replace an order?
- We initiate the replacement or refund within 2 working days once we receive the product at our end.