Shoppocart promises ‘No Anxiety Shipping’ for all the products that you order. We ensure this by bringing together critical elements of shipment such as Packaging, Timely Delivery, Order Status Updates, and Support from our trusted Logistics Partners. So once you have placed an order, be rest assured as we will look after everything. Also, timely delivery of the order is our utmost priority however, actual delivery depends upon the availability of the product with the merchants, your shipping address, etc. We have collaborated with top Courier and Logistics Partners to assure that you receive your order on time. Each order is usually processed within 48 hours and we update you at every step, i.e. when the order is placed, processed, shipped, and delivered. If you have any questions during the process, feel free to reach our customer support.
1. How do I track my order?
- You can check the status of your order from your Shoppocart “MyAccount” or from through this link https://shoppocart.in/order-tracking/ We ensure timely communication about your order status via Email / SMS under the following conditions:
- When your order is confirmed / processed / shipped / delivered
- When your order shipment is delayed
2. How long does it take to deliver the product after it has been dispatched?
- It usually takes between 3 to 5 days to deliver the order after it has been dispatched. This varies depending upon your and merchant’s location.
Once the order has been dispatched, we will notify you with the estimated delivery date on your registered contact details via Email / SMS along with the tracking number and courier/delivery partner details.
In case a merchant is unable to fulfill the order on time, we will transfer the order to another merchant. If the order still can’t be fulfilled, the same will be canceled and your refund will be processed.
3. My order is out for delivery, but has not reached?
- If the status is marked as “OUT FOR DELIVERY”, and is not delivered to you in the next 24 hours, kindly check with the courier company or contact us at https://www.shoppocart.in/customer-support/ We will follow up with the courier partner until your order is delivered.
4. Why is my order not delivered within the expected delivery date?
- There could be a delay depending upon your shipping address, merchant’s location, courier services and unfavorable climatic conditions. You can track your shipment from the courier company’s website, using the tracking number sent to you on your registered Email/Contact number. If there’s no update in shipment, please wait for 48 hours. Else, get in touch with our customer support team using the below link: https://www.shoppocart.in/customer-support/
5. Why does delivery time for the same product vary from seller to seller?
- The number of days could vary depending upon your shipping address and seller’s location.
6. I am unable to track my shipment. What should I do?
- Courier companies update the tracking number on their website after the shipment is handed over to them. Sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for the tracking number to get updated. However, the shipment is on its way to its destination. If you have recently received the shipment details, we would recommend you to wait and try tracking on the website after some time. If the tracking number is still not updated, please get in touch with us at https://www.shoppocart.in/customer-support/
7. What happens after an RTO is received by Shoppocart?
- If it is a Cash On Delivery Order, the product will be returned to the merchant.
- If it is a Prepaid Order, we will refund the amount to your bank account.