Shoppocart offers an easy and quick Refund on your refund orders.
1. When do you process a Refund?
- Refunds are generally initiated in the following scenarios:
- When Prepaid Orders are canceled by Customer/Seller/Shoppocart before delivery (Please read our Cancellation Policy)
- If our courier partner is unable to deliver the order
- If you wish to return the product, in accordance with our Return Policy
2. How long does it take to process the Refund?
- Refund depends upon the mode of payment. Please refer to the list below:
- Net banking: 3 – 4 Business days,
- Debit card: 7 – 9 Business days
- Credit card: 10 – 15 Business days
- Neft: 4 Working Days
- Wallets: 7 – 9 Working Days
- In case of any clarification or If you have not received the refund within the stipulated time, kindly contact your bank’s customer care number to know the status of the transaction.>
3. How long does it take to initiate a Refund?
- For some orders, we initiate Refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at our end. In other cases, we initiate the Refund after the returned product is delivered to the seller. In this case, we keep you informed of the timelines.
4. When does a Refund get declined?
- Refund may get declined if the product received by us is not as per your claim or Order ID is missing on the package.
5. How can I track the status of my Refund?
- In extreme cases, it takes up to 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account after it has been initiated.