Shoppocart ensures that your order is safely delivered to you within the promised delivery timeline. However, if you have ordered a wrong product you may cancel the order through your Shoppocart Account.
If it is a Prepaid Order, the amount will be refunded to you in accordance with our Refund Policy. A cancellation request cannot be made after your order is dispatched or you have to cancel the order within 24 hours of ordering.
Orders received during “SALE OFFERS” & “DEAL OF THE DAY” are not cancellable or replaceable.
Under some rare situations, Shoppocart or any of our sellers can also raise an order cancellation request. These situations could be –
- Product out of stock with the seller
- Restrictions on the number of products you can order, as per Terms & Conditions of any Offer/Discount
- Incorrect pricing or description of the product
- Payment fraud suspicion by our Credit & Fraud Avoidance Department
- Incorrect or Incomplete Buyer’s Address
- Non-serviceability of Buyer’s address by our courier partners or sellers of the *Order Transfer Marketplace